The Terms on which Sullo & Sullo, LLP (Sullo & Sullo or The Company) offers access to the firm’s website and online services are described in this User Agreement.
Welcome to Sullo & Sullo’s User Agreement which describes the terms and conditions applicable to your use of our website as well as our online services. This User Agreement applies to any and all services offered on this website. If you should have questions which the User Agreement fails to answer, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
This Agreement can be amended at any time; if we amend the Agreement, we will post the amended terms on our website. Other than stated below, all amended terms will automatically be effective upon posting of the changes or modifications. This Agreement may not be amended except in writing, signed by you and by a representative of Sullo & Sullo. This Agreement was last revised on April 26, 2012.
- Agreement Between You and Sullo & Sullo, LLP:The following Terms and Conditions apply to all users of the Sullo & Sullo website. By accessing this website, the User acknowledges and accepts our Terms and Conditions. If any violation of these Terms and Conditions should occur, Sullo & Sullo reserves the right to seek all remedies available by law and in equity for such violations.
- Eligibility:Sullo & Sullo services are available only to those individuals who can form a legally binding contract under applicable laws. Without limiting the foregoing, we do not offer our services to minors—if you do not qualify, please do not use our services.
- General Disclaimer: By using our site, you are agreeing that Sullo & Sullo will, under no circumstances, be responsible for: Information contained on or omitted from the site(s); Any person’s reliance on any information, whether the information is correct, complete or current; The consequences of any actions or inaction you or any other person takes—or fails to take—whether or not that action or inaction is based on information provided by or as a result of the use of the site; Any person’s satisfaction with any lawyer, whether related to the lawyer’s competence, diligence or otherwise, and Sullo & Sullo is not responsible for loss, injury, claim, liability, or damage related to your use of our site, whether from errors or omissions in the content of our site or any other linked sites, from the site being down or from any other use of the site. YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- Accuracy of Information: Although Sullo & Sullo, LLP has made every attempt to provide accurate information on its website, we assume no responsibility for the accuracy of the information. Any and all information provided on this website is provided “as is” with all faults without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. Sullo & Sullo, LLP hereby disclaims all warranties, express or implied.
- No Warranty: We provide our website and services “AS IS” and without any warranty or condition, express, implied, or statutory. In particular, we specifically disclaim any implied warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Some states do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties, sot he foregoing disclaimer may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other legal rights which vary from state to state.
- Liability Limit: In no event shall we be liable for lost profits or any special, incidental or consequential damages arising from, or in connection with our site, our services, or this agreement.
- General Use Provisions and Copyright: All materials provided on this website, including but not limited to text, logos, designs, graphics, images, sounds, information, software, documents, products, and services (“Materials”), and the selection, arrangement, and display thereof, are the copyrighted works of Sullo & Sullo and/or its vendors or suppliers. All Materials herein and all Sullo & Sullo software are proprietary to Sullo & Sullo, LLP and protected by worldwide copyright and other intellectual property laws. Except as stated herein, none of the Materials can be modified, copied, reproduced distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, sold, compiled, posted, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or other means, without the prior express written permission of Sullo & Sullo, LLP.
- Modification of the Web: Sullo & Sullo, LLP reserves the right in its sole discretion to improve, modify, or remove any information or content appearing on the website. Sullo & Sullo may discontinue or revise any or all aspects of the website in its sole discretion and without prior notice.
- Access and Interference: Our web site contains robot exclusion headers and you agree you will not use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our web pages or the content contained herein without our prior expressed written permission. You further agree that you will use no device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Sullo & Sullo site. You agree that you will not take any action which imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure. Much of the information on our site is updated on a real time basis and is proprietary or is licensed to Sullo & Sullo by our users or third parties. You agree that you will not copy, reproduce, alter, modify, create derivative works, or publicly display any content (except for Your Information) from our website without the prior expressed written permission of Sullo & Sullo or the appropriate third party.
- Breach: We may immediate issue a warning, temporarily suspend, indefinitely suspend or terminate your membership and refuse to provide our services to you (without limiting other remedies if: You breach this Agreement or any of the documents incorporated by reference; We are unable to authenticate or verify any information provided to us by you; We believe your actions could potentially cause legal liability for you, our users, or us.
- Indemnity: You agree to indemnify and hold harmless us, our subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents and employees, from any claim or demand—including reasonable attorneys’ fees—made by a third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement or the documents it incorporates by reference or any violation by you of any law, or the rights of a third party.
- Legal Compliance: Regarding your use of our services, you shall comply with all applicable laws, statutes, ordinances, and regulations.
- Arbitration: Any controversy or claim which arises from this Agreement or is related to the Agreement or to our services will be settled by binding arbitration in accordance with the American Arbitration Association’s commercial arbitration rules. Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis. Any controversy or claim shall not be consolidated into any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The arbitration will be conducted in Houston, Texas, and judgement on the arbitration award will be entered into any court having jurisdiction thereof. Either you or Sullo & Sullo, LLP may seek any interim or preliminary relief from a court of competent jurisdiction in Houston, Texas, necessary to protect the rights or property of you or Sullo & Sullo, pending the completion of the arbitration.
- Choice of Law: This Agreement shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of Texas as such laws are applied to agreements entered into and to be performed entirely within Texas between Texas residents. We do not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to our services, and operation of our site may be interfered with by numerous factors outside of our control.
- Severability: If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck and the remaining provisions shall be enforced. Headings are for reference purposes only and in no way define, limit, construe or describe the scope or extent of such section. Our failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. This Agreement sets forth the entire understanding and agreement between us with respect to the subject matter hereof.